Traditional Stuffed Chicken Breast


After mastering chicken Kiev, Cordon Bleu and my honey-macademia, I wanted to try a traditional stuffed chicken breast. I have to say, this one is my favourite out of all my stuffed chicken breast. I absolutely love it!



Ingredients



2 chicken breasts

Stuffing
2 sticks celery, finely diced
1 onion, finely diced
Mixed herbs
50g butter
Toasted Bread Crumbs
1 egg
Salt, pepper to taste





Method

Melt butter in a fry pan. Once melted, add celery and onion until celery and onion are soft. Remove fromn heat and cool.
Once cooled, add mixture to a bowl. Add mixed herbs, egg and salt and pepper. Add enough toasted breadcrumb so the mixture isn't too wet or dry.
Add some of the mixture to the middle of breast or leg fillet. Roll. Secure each roll with cooking string.
Add rolls into a shallow dish. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Oven bake rolls at 180° for 35-45 mins or until juices run clear.

No comments :

Post a Comment