Pasta Salad


It was my hubby's archery Christmas BBQ party and hubby asked if I could make a salad. I thought "why not make a pasta salad?". So I did, and I invented this one. It was an absolute hit!

I do use store-bought sauce, purely because it isn't as tomatoey as my traditional pasta sauce. Also, it is sweeter. The vinegar gives it a bit of tang and the capscium is not only refreshing, but sweet and crunchy.

Ingredients



1 packet of tri-colore rotini, fusili or penne pasta
1 red capsicum, chopped into cubes
1 jar of Napolitana sauce (Raguletto Napolitana Sauce is what I use)
2 tablespoons spicy white vinegar


Method



Boil water in a large saucepan. Once boiling add pasta and cook. Add salt to taste.
Once the pasta is al dente, drain and rinse with cold water. Cool.
Add pasta into a large bowl. Add in pasta sauce, vinegar and capsicum. Stir thoroughly. Refrigerate.

No comments :

Post a Comment